Franz Peter Wirth is a director. He was born in Munich on 22 September 1919. He is known for Oh Jonathan - oh Jonathan! (1973), Arms and the Man (1958), Al Capone im deutschen Wald (1969), ...und nichts als die Wahrheit (1958) and Adieu, mon ami (1996).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Franz Peter Wirth
Born 1919-09-22 (102 years ago) in Munich.
|German Film Award for Best Direction (Arms and the Man)||German Film Awards 1959||1959||Arms and the Man|
|Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film (Arms and the Man)||31st Academy Awards||1958||Arms and the Man|