Karl David Sebastian Dencik is a Swedish-Danish actor. After having had minor roles in different films, David Dencik became an established actor in Sweden for his role as the killer John Ausonius in the three-part TV mini-series Lasermannen in 2005. He also works and lives in Denmark. In 2006 he starred in the comedy Everything About My Bush. In 2007 he appeared in the Danish feature film Daisy Diamond directed by Simon Staho. He portrayed Fred Åkerström in the biographical film Cornelis, starring Hank Von Helvete as Cornelis Vreeswijk. In 2011, he appeared in the Hollywood-adaption of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and played Toby Esterhase in the film Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. He also starred in the gay-themed movie Brotherhood/Broderskab
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1974-10-31 (46 years ago) in Stockholm, Stockholms län, Sweden.
Kerstin Allroth, Lars Dencik