â??Holes' is a 2003 film based on the novel of the same title by Louis Sachar. The story is based on a wrongfully convicted boy who is sent to a brutal desert detention camp where he joins the job of digging holes for some mysterious reason.The film was produced by Walden Media and released by Walt Disney Pictures. The movie made US$ 71 million at the box office against a $20 million budget, making the film a moderate financial success. The film garnered much critical praise, receiving a 77% Certified Fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. The closing credits of the film feature the music of the director's brother, musician Richard "Richie" Peter Davis co-founder of the Chicago Catz cover band.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
You might also be interested in
- North Face
- Teaching Mrs. Tingle
- The Alps: Climb of Your Life
- The Wildest Dream
- Die sechs großen Nordwände der Alpen