Yakima Canutt was an actor, film worker and director. He was born in Colfax, Washington, U.S.A. on 29 November 1895. Yakima Canutt passed away 24 May 1986, he was 90 years. He is known for Gone with the Wind (1939), Stagecoach (1939), Blue Steel (1934), The Dawn Rider (1935) and Dust Be My Destiny (1939).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1895-11-29 (125 years ago) in Colfax, Washington, U.S.A.. Dead 1986-05-24 (90 years).
|Academy Honorary Award||39th Academy Awards||1966|
|Minnie Audrea Rice(Gifta: 1931-11-12–1986-05-24)||1931-11-12||1986-05-24||Gifta|
|Kitty Canutt(Gifta: 1917-07-20–1922)||1917-07-20||1922||Gifta|
Tap Canutt, Joe Canutt, Audrea Elaine Canutt
Nettie Ellen Stevens, John Lemuel Canutt