William D. Wittliff is a writer, director and producer. Born in Taft. He is known for Legends of the Fall (1994), The Perfect Storm (2000), A Night in Old Mexico (2013), The Black Stallion (1979) and The Cowboy Way (1994).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
William D. Wittliff
Born 1940-01 in Taft.
|Bronze Wrangler for Theatrical Motion Picture (Legends of the Fall)||1995||Höstlegender|
|Writers Guild of America Award for Best Adapted Long Form - Television (Lonesome Dove)||Writers Guild of America Awards 1989||1990||Lonesome Dove|
|Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Miniseries (Lonesome Dove)||41st Primetime Emmy Awards||1989||Lonesome Dove|
|Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries, Movie, or Dramatic Special (Lonesome Dove)||41st Primetime Emmy Awards||1989||Lonesome Dove|
Reid Wittliff, Allison Wittliff