Will Patton is an actor. He was born in Charleston, South Carolina, USA on 14 June 1954. He is known for The November Man (2014), The Punisher (2004), Gone In Sixty Seconds (2000), Armageddon (1998) and Remember the Titans (2000).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1954-06-14 (67 years ago) in Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
Height 178 centimeters.
|Obie Award for Performance (What Did He See?)||34th Annual Village Voice Obie Awards||1989||What Did He See?|
|Obie Award for Performance (Fool for Love)||29th Annual Village Voice Obie Awards||1984||Fool for Love|
|Black Reel Award for Best Ensemble (American Violet)||2010||American Violet|