Wilfred Lucas was an actor and director. He was born in Norfolk County on 30 January 1871. Wilfred Lucas passed away 5 December 1940, he was 69 years. He is known for Modern Times (1936), Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939), A Chump at Oxford (1940), Dodge City (1939) and Edison, the Man (1940).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1871-01-30 (150 years ago) in Norfolk County. Dead 1940-12-05 (69 years).
|Sylvia M.(Gifta: 1929–)||1929||Gifta|
|Bess Meredyth(Gifta: 1917–1927)||1917||1927||Gifta|
|Louise Perine(Gifta: 1898-10-10–)||1898-10-10||Gifta|
E. Adeline Reynolds, Daniel Lucas