Wayne Maurice Keown is an American professional wrestling manager, booker and semi-retired professional wrestler, better known by the ring name Dutch Mantel (also spelled Mantell). He is currently performing for WWE asZeb Colter, the manager of Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro. Keown debuted in 1972, as Wayne Cowan. While he primarily wrestled on the independent circuit, he made appearances with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) as Dutch Mantel and with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) as Uncle Zebekiah in the early to mid-1990s. In the late 1990s and 2000s he worked as a booker for the World Wrestling Council, the International Wrestling Association and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1949-11-29 (72 years ago) in The Carolinas, United States..