Walter Rilla was an actor and director. He was born in Neunkirchen on 22 August 1894. Walter Rilla passed away 21 November 1980, he was 86 years. He is known for The Wonderful World of the Brothers Grimm (1962), Pepe, der Paukerschreck (1969), The Face of Fu Manchu (1965), The Forger of London (1961) and Day of Anger (1967).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1894-08-22 (127 years ago) in Neunkirchen. Dead 1980-11-21 (86 years).
|German Film Award - Special Award for Outstanding Contributions to German Cinema||German Film Awards 1966||1966|
|Alix Degrelle-Hirth du Frênes(Gifta: 1959–)||1959||Gifta|
Friedrich Wilhelm Rilla, Karoline Rilla