Walter Marvin Koenig (/ËˆkeÉªnÉªÉ¡/; born September 14, 1936) is an American actor, writer, teacher and director, known for his roles as Pavel Chekov in Star Trek and Alfred Bester in Babylon 5. He wrote the script for the 2008 science fiction legal thriller InAlienable
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1936-09-14 (85 years ago) in Chicago, Illinois USA.
Height 168 centimeters.
|Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)||1983||Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan|
|Judy Levitt(Gifta: 1965-07-11–)||1965-07-11||Gifta|
Andrew Koenig, Danielle Koenig
Sarah Strauss Koenig, Isadore Koenig