Thomas Leo "Tom" Clancy, Jr. was an American novelist and historian best known for his technically detailed espionage and military science storylines set during and in the aftermath of the Cold War, and for video games that bear his name for promotional purposes. Seventeen of his novels were bestsellers, and more than 100 million copies of his books are in print. His name was also a brand for similar movie scripts written by ghost writers and non-fiction books on military subjects. He was a part-owner of the Baltimore Orioles and Vice Chairman of their Community Activities and Public Affairs committees
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1947-04-12 (76 years ago) in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. Dead 2013-10-01 (66 years).
|DVD Exclusive Award for Best Audio Commentary - New Release (The Sum of All Fears)||2003||The Sum of All Fears|
|Alexandra Marie Llewellyn(Gifta: 1999-06-26–2013-10-01)||1999-06-26||2013-10-01||Gifta|
|Wanda Thomas(Gifta: 1969–1999-01)||1969||1999-01||Gifta|