Toby Stephens (born 21 April 1969) is an English stage, television and film actor who has appeared in films in both Hollywood and Bollywood. He is best known for playing megavillain Gustav Graves in the James Bond film Die Another Day (2002) and Edward Fairfax Rochester in the BBC television adaptation of Jane Eyre (2006)
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1969-04-21 (53 years ago) in Middlesex Hospital, London, England, UK.
Height 180 centimeters.
|Satellite Award for Best Actor – Miniseries or Television Film (Jane Eyre)||12th Satellite Awards||2007||Jane Eyre|
|Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actor in a Play (Ring Round the Moon)||44th Drama Desk Awards||1999||Ring Round the Moon|
|Anna-Louise Plowman(Gifta: 2001-09-15–)||2001-09-15||Gifta|
Eli Alistair Stephens, Tallulah Stephens, Kura Stephens