Sverrir Gudnason, born September 12, 1978 in Lund, Sweden, is a Swedish actor of Icelandic origin. He starred in the 2007 television series How Soon Is Now? Gudnason was born in Sweden, but brought up in ReykjavÃk, Iceland. He moved with his family to TyresÃ¶, Sweden in 1990 when his father found work as a professor at the Royal Institute of Technology. At the 2009 Shanghai International Film Festival he received the award for best male actor for his role in the Swedish/Danish film Original. He has since played the role of Pontus HÃ¶ijer in the second series of Wallander as well as leading roles in productions at both Gothenburg's and Stockholm's city theatres
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1978-09-12 (45 years ago) in Lund.
Sísí Sverrisdóttir Uggla, Salka Sverrisdóttir Uggla