Sullivan Stapleton (born 14 June 1977)] is an Australian actor who is best known for his roles in the SKY (BSkyB)/Cinemax/HBO television series Strike Back and the 2010 Sundance Film Festival selection Animal Kingdom. Stapleton played the lead role, Greek leader Themistocles, in the film 300: Rise of an Empire (2014). He was honored on 24 October 2013 with a Breakthrough Award at an exclusive Australians in Film Benefit Dinner held in Los Angeles. 
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1977-06-14 (44 years ago) in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Height 185 centimeters.
|AACTA Award for Best Supporting Actor (Animal Kingdom)||52nd Australian Film Institute Awards||2010||Animal kingdom|