From Wikipedia Sharon Lynn (April 9, 1901 - May 26, 1963) was an American actress and singer. She began playing in silent films but enjoyed her biggest success in the early sound years of motion pictures before fading away in the mid 1930s. She is perhaps best known for portraying Lola Marcel, the villain in the Laurel and Hardy comedy feature, Way Out West. She was born D'Auvergne Sharon Lindsay in Weatherford, Texas, and died in Hollywood in 1963
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1901-04-09 (120 years ago) in Weatherford, Texas, USA. Dead 1963-05-26 (62 years).