Sean Biggerstaff was born on March 15, 1983 to a fireman and a community education worker. He joined a local drama group and he acted as "Augustus Gloop" in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". After that, for six years, he joined the Scottish Youth Theatre. It was there he got his big break when Alan Rickman asked him be Tom in The Winter Guest (1997). That appearance led to the role of Oliver Wood in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001). He will continue the role of Oliver in the next Harry Potter movie,Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1983-03-15 (38 years ago) in Glasgow, Scotland.
Height 175 centimeters.