Sam Spruell is a British actor. His film credits include Defiance (2008), Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007), London to Brighton (2006), To Kill a King (2003) and K-19: The Widowmaker (2002). His television roles include the recurring cameo of Jason Belling in Spooks (2007 in Episode 6. 9 and 2004 in Project Friendly Fire) and the recurring role of Wilkes in P. O. W (2003)
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1977 in Londres, Angleterre.