Rolf Lassgård is an actor. He was born in Östersund, Sweden on 29 March 1955. He is known for A Man Called Ove (2015), After the Wedding (2006), False Trail (2011), The Hunters (1996) and Under the Sun (1998).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1955-03-29 (67 years ago) in Östersund, Jämtlands län, Sweden.
Height 193 centimeters.
|Birgitta Lassgård(Gifta: 1982-01-31–)||1982-01-31||Gifta|
Ida Lassgård, Hanne Lassgård, Anton Lassgård