Roger Pryor was an actor. He was born in New York City, New York, USA on 27 August 1901. Roger Pryor passed away 31 January 1974, he was 72 years. He is known for The Man They Could Not Hang (1939), Identity Unknown (1945), Bullets For O'Hara (1941), Belle of the Nineties (1934) and The Kid Sister (1945).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1901-08-27 (120 years ago) in New York City, New York, USA. Dead 1974-01-31 (72 years).
Height 182 centimeters.
|Ann Sothern(Gifta: 1936-09-27–1943-05-17)||1936-09-27||1943-05-17||Gifta|
Arthur Pryor, Maud Russell Pryor
Arthur Pryor Jr.