Roberto Rossellini (8 May 1906 - 3 June 1977) was an Italian film director and screenwriter. Rossellini was one of the directors of the Italian neorealist cinema, contributing films such as Roma città aperta (Rome, Open City 1945) to the movement.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1906-05-08 (114 years ago) in Rome, Italy. Dead 1977-06-03 (71 years).
|Golden Lion (General della Rovere)||1959||General della Rovere|
|BAFTA Award for Best Film (Paisan)||2nd British Academy Film Awards||1949||Paisà|
|Academy Award for Best Story and Screenplay (Paisan)||22nd Academy Awards||1949||Paisà|
|Cannes Grand Prize of the Festival (Rome, Open City)||1946||Rom, öppen stad|
|Sonali Senroy DasGupta(Gifta: 1957–1977-06-03)||1957||1977-06-03||Gifta|
|Ingrid Bergman(Gifta: 1950-05-24–1957-11-07)||1950-05-24||1957-11-07||Gifta|
|Marcella De Marchis(Gifta: 1936-09-26–1950)||1936-09-26||1950||Gifta|
|Assia Noris(Gifta: 1934–1936)||1934||1936||Gifta|
Angiolo Giuseppe Rossellini, Elettra Bellan