Robert Picardo (born October 27, 1953) is an American actor. He is best known for his portrayals of Dr. Dick Richards on ABC's China Beach, the Emergency Medical Hologram (EMH), also known as The Doctor, on UPN's Star Trek: Voyager, The Cowboy in Innerspace, Joe "The Meat Man" Morton on Home Improvement, Coach Cutlip on The Wonder Years (where he received an Emmy nomination), Ben Wheeler in Wagons East, and as Richard Woolsey in the Canadian-American military science fiction television series Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1953-10-27 (68 years ago) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
Height 178 centimeters.
|Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series (The Wonder Years)||41st Primetime Emmy Awards||1989||열세살, 수아|
|Linda Pawlik(Gifta: 1984-10-21–2012)||1984-10-21||2012||Gifta|
Nicollette Arianna Picardo, Gina Emira Picardo