Robert Homans was an actor. He was born in Malden on 8 November 1877. Robert Homans passed away 28 July 1947, he was 69 years. He is known for The Maltese Falcon (1941), Stagecoach (1939), The Grapes of Wrath (1940), She Done Him Wrong (1933) and Fury (1936).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1877-11-08 (143 years ago) in Malden. Dead 1947-07-28 (69 years).
|Agnes Mary Josephine Mellon(Gifta: 1888-09-11–1944-12-07)||1888-09-11||1944-12-07||Gifta|
Roberta Eleanor Homans
Walter Homans, Laura Lampsen