Robert Fuller (born July 29, 1933) is an American former television Western actor and current rancher. In his five decades of television, he's best known for starring roles on the popular 1960s western series Laramie as Jess Harper, and Wagon Train as Cooper Smith, as well as his work for his lead role, Dr. Kelly Brackett, in the popular 1970s medical drama Emergency! , opposite his best friends Julie London and her husband Bobby Troup.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1933-07-29 (89 years ago) in Dyersburg, Tennessee.
Height 180 centimeters.
|Jennifer Savidge(Gifta: 2001-05-19–)||2001-05-19||Gifta|
|Patricia Lee Lyon(Gifta: 1962–1984)||1962||1984||Gifta|
Patrick Fuller, Rob Fuller, Christine Fuller
Betty Simpson, Robert Simpson, Sr.