Riki Lindhome was born in Coudersport, Pennsylvania but grew up primarily in Portville, New York (near Buffalo). Her first break came when Tim Robbins cast her in his hit play, Embedded, which played at the Public Theater in New York City, Riverside Studios in London and The Actor's Gang Theater in Los Angeles. Shortly after, Clint Eastwood cast her in her first film role, as Mardell Fitzgerald in Million Dollar Baby. She also wrote and directed the award-winning short, Life is Short. Since then, she has found work in film, TV and commercials and performs in the LA-based comedy duo, Garfunkel and Oates
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1979-03-05 (44 years ago) in Portville, New York, USA.
Height 175 centimeters.