Rick Springfield (born Richard Lewis Springthorpe; 23 August 1949) is an Australian singer-songwriter, musician, and actor. As a musician, he is known for the 1981 No. 1 single "Jessie's Girl", which became a blockbuster of 1980s pop rock music and helped establish the emerging music video age. As an actor, Springfield is known for playing Dr. Noah Drake on the daytime drama General Hospital. He originated the character from 1981-1983 and then returned to play him again from 2005-2008.
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
- Movie + Snacks: A Great Recipe For Gaining Weight
- SNL Back In October: Jim Carrey Becomes Joe Biden
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1949-08-23 (71 years ago) in South Wentworthville, New South Wales, Australia.