Richard Howard Kline, A. S. C. is an American cinematographer. The son of cinematographer Benjamin H. Kline, he joined Columbia Pictures at the age of 16 in 1943. Kline worked extensively with director Richard Fleischer
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Richard H. Kline
Born 1926-11-15 (94 years ago) in Los Angeles.
|American Society of Cinematographers Lifetime Achievement Award||American Society of Cinematographers Awards 2005||2005|
|Academy Award for Best Cinematography (King Kong)||49th Academy Awards||1976||King Kong|
|Academy Award for Best Cinematography (Camelot)||40th Academy Awards||1967||Camelot|
Benjamin H. Kline, Annette Kline