Richard Jay Belzer (born August 4, 1944) is an American stand-up comedian, author, and actor. He is perhaps best known for his role as John Munch, which he has portrayed as a regular cast member on the NBC police drama series Homicide: Life on the Street and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1944-08-04 (77 years ago) in Bridgeport, Connecticut, U.S.A..
Height 185 centimeters.
|People's Choice Award for Favorite Scene Stealing Star (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit)||34th People's Choice Awards||2008||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit|
|Harlee McBride(Gifta: 1985–)||1985||Gifta|
|Dalia Danoch(Gifta: 1976–1978)||1976||1978||Gifta|
|Gail Susan Ross(Gifta: 1966–1972)||1966||1972||Gifta|
Frances Belzer, Charles Belzer