Renzo Rossellini was an Italian composer, best known for his film scores. Born in Rome, he was brother of director Roberto Rossellini and father of producer Franco Rossellini. He died in Monte Carlo. He composed the scores of his brother's films, and others such as Rome, Open City, The Children Are Watching Us or Il segno di Venere. He also wrote several ballets, oratorios, cantatas, four operasâ€”La Guerra, Il vortice, Uno sguardo dal ponte, L'Annonce faite Ã Marie â€”, symphonies, chamber music, and songs
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.