Oscar Apfel was an actor and director. He was born in Cleveland on 17 January 1878. Oscar Apfel passed away 21 March 1938, he was 60 years. He is known for Abraham Lincoln (1930), Five Star Final (1931), The Story of Temple Drake (1933), Big Business Girl (1931) and Employees' Entrance (1933).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1878-01-17 (144 years ago) in Cleveland. Dead 1938-03-21 (60 years).