Nicholas Ray was a director, writer, actor, film worker and producer. He was born in Galesville, Wisconsin, USA on 7 August 1911. Nicholas Ray passed away 16 June 1979, he was 67 years. He is known for 55 Days at Peking (1963), Rebel Without a Cause (1955), Johnny Guitar (1954), Knock on Any Door (1949) and Bigger Than Life (1956).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1911-08-07 (110 years ago) in Galesville, Wisconsin, USA. Dead 1979-06-16 (67 years).
Height 182 centimeters.
|BAFTA Award for Best Film (Rebel Without a Cause)||10th British Academy Film Awards||1957||Rebel Without a Cause|
|Academy Award for Best Story (Rebel Without a Cause)||28th Academy Awards||1955||Rebel Without a Cause|
|Susan Ray(Gifta: 1969–1979-06-16)||1969||1979-06-16||Gifta|
|Betty Utley(Gifta: 1958–1964)||1958||1964||Gifta|
|Gloria Grahame(Gifta: 1948-06-01–1952-08-14)||1948-06-01||1952-08-14||Gifta|
|Jean Evans(Gifta: 1936–1940)||1936||1940||Gifta|