Nash Edgerton is an actor, director, writer, film worker and producer. He was born in Blacktown on 19 January 1973. He is known for The Invisible Man (2020), American Ultra (2015), The Gift (2015), The Matrix Reloaded (2003) and Jane Got a Gun (2015).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1973-01-19 (50 years ago) in Blacktown.
|AACTA Award for Best Direction (The Square)||50th Australian Film Institute Awards||2008||The Square|
|Australian Film Institute Award for Best Editing in a Non-Feature film (Bloodlock)||41st Australian Film Institute Awards||1999||Bloodlock|
|Australian Film Institute Award for Best Editing in a Non-Feature film (Prick)||39th Australian Film Institute Awards||1997||Prick|
Michael Edgerton, Marianne Edgerton