Mikael Åke Persbrandt is a Swedish actor. In Swedish films he usually has lead roles and “tough guy“ parts. He is perhaps most famous for his recurring role as the no-nonsense police officer Gunvald Larsson in the latest installment of the Martin Beck movies. Other parts include the role of Carl Hamilton from the novels by Jan Guillou, as well as Beorn in parts two and three of The Hobbit. He is frequently the subject of much press gossip in tabloid newspapers such as Aftonbladet and Expressen
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1963-09-25 (58 years ago) in Jakobsberg, Sweden.
Height 189 centimeters.
|European Film Award for Best Actor (In a Better World)||European Film Awards 2011||2011||Hämnden|
|Sanna Lundell(Sambo: 2005–)||2005||Sambo|
|Maria Bonnevie(Sambo: 1998-03–2003)||1998-03||2003||Sambo|
Igor Edgar Persbrandt Lundell, Åke Lo Persbrandt