Visa denna sida på svenska på Film.nu
From Wikipedia Melville Jacob Shyer (September 28, 1895 - September 14, 1968) was an American film director, screenwriter and producer and one of the founders of the Directors Guild of America. His career spanned over 50 years, during which he worked with Mack Sennett and D. W. Griffith. Shyer was born in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the son of Hattie (Schwarzenberg) and Charles Richard Shyer. His family was of German Jewish background. His son is writer and director Charles Shyer
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
Lists & News
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1895-09-28 (127 years ago) in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. Dead 1968-09-14 (72 years).
Find out more about Melville ShyerThe Movie Database
Your opinion about Melville Shyer?