Matt McHugh was an actor. He was born in Connellsville, Pennsylvania, USA on 22 January 1894. Matt McHugh passed away 22 February 1971, he was 77 years. He is known for Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939), Dancing Lady (1933), At the Circus (1939), Barbary Coast (1935) and The Bells of St. Mary's (1945).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1894-01-22 (128 years ago) in Connellsville, Pennsylvania, USA. Dead 1971-02-22 (77 years).