Matthew Clayton "Matt" Long (born May 18, 1980) is an American actor. He played the teenaged Jack McCallister on Jack & Bobby, the younger Johnny Blaze in Ghost Rider, and Tyler Prince in Sydney White. Long was born in Winchester, Kentucky. He has one younger sibling, Zac. He attended Western Kentucky University where he met his wife, Lora Chaffins. He was also a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity. After graduation, Long moved to New York City where he worked as an actor throughout various theaters. He now resides in Hollywood, California.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1980-05-18 (41 years ago) in Winchester, Kentucky, USA.
Height 177 centimeters.
|Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series (Mad Men)||17th Screen Actors Guild Awards||2011||Mad Men|
|Lora Chaffins(Gifta: 2005-04-23–)||2005-04-23||Gifta|