Mason Wilson Gamble is an American actor known for his portrayal of Dennis Mitchell in the 1993 film Dennis the Menace, a role he got after beating out a reported 20,000 children who had auditioned, and as Jason Schwartzman's sidekick, Dirk Calloway, in Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson's critically acclaimed 1998 film Rushmore. He also appeared in Anya's Bell with Della Reese, starring as a dyslexic boy. In 1999, Gamble portrayed Brady Lang in the thriller Arlington Road. He had a featured role in the short-lived 2001 CBS drama Kate Brasher. Additionally, he had a small role as McCluckey in the 1996 comedy Spy Hard
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1986-01-16 (35 years ago) in Chicago.
Height 188 centimeters.
|Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film - Supporting Young Actor (Rushmore)||1999||Rushmore|
|YoungStar Award for Best Performance by a Young Actor in a Comedy Film (Rushmore)||1999||Rushmore|
|Razzie Award for Worst New Star (Dennis the Menace)||14th Golden Raspberry Awards||1993||Dennis the Menace|
Tim Gamble, Sally Gamble