Mary Ellen Trainor is an American actress best remembered as either Dr. Stephanie Woods in Lethal Weapon or Irene Walsh in The Goonies. Trainor was born in San Francisco. She played Diane Evans on the TV series Roswell and Judy Lewis, the mother to the title character in Fox's Parker Lewis Can't Lose. She frequently appears in the films of Richard Donner and Robert Zemeckis; the latter being her ex-husband, with whom she had a son, Alexander
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Mary Ellen Trainor
Born 1950-07-08 (71 years ago) in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Dead 2015-05-20 (64 years).
|Robert Zemeckis(Gifta: 1980-07-26–2000)||1980-07-26||2000||Gifta|