Marshall Scot Allman (born April 5, 1984) is an American actor. He is known to television audiences for his role as L. J. Burrows on Fox's successful television series, Prison Break. He is also known for playing Tommy Mickens on True Blood. Allman married American actress Jamie Anne Allman, née Brown of Parsons, Kansas (Best known for her role as Connie in The Shield. ), on June 17, 2006, in Austin, Texas.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1984-04-05 (39 years ago) in Austin, Texas, USA.
Height 166 centimeters.
|Jamie Anne Allman(Gifta: 2006-06-17–)||2006-06-17||Gifta|
Asher James Allman, Oliver Charles Allman, June Joanne Allmann
James Martin Allman, Jr., Idanell Allman