Marie Richardson is a Swedish stage and film actress. She studied at the Teaterhögskolan i Stockholm from 1982 to 1985. She has three children with Jakob Eklund, also an actor. Most recently, she played the psychologically tormented wife of an obsessive violent politician in the Swedish mini series The Regicide, based on a novel written by Danish author Hanne Vibeke Holst
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1959-06-06 (61 years ago) in Ljusdal.
Height 170 centimeters.
|Jakob Eklund(Gifta: 2008-08-12–)||2008-08-12||Gifta|
|Jakob Eklund(Sambo: 1999–2008-08-12)||1999||2008-08-12||Sambo|
Klara Eklund, Leon Eklund