Louis Natheaux was an actor. They was born in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, USA on 10 December 1894. Louis Natheaux passed away 23 August 1942, they was 47 years. They is known for Modern Times (1936), Edison, the Man (1940), Union Pacific (1939), Transatlantic (1931) and The Perfect Gentleman (1935).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1894-12-10 (127 years ago) in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, USA. Dead 1942-08-23 (47 years).