Louis Breslow was an American screenwriter and film director. He wrote for 70 films between 1928 and 1955. He also directed seven films between 1932 and 1951 and wrote scripts for both Laurel and Hardy in their first two films at 20th Century Fox, and Abbott and Costello. Lou Breslow married film actress and comedienne Marion Byron in 1932, and remained married until her death in 1985
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1900-07-18 (122 years ago) in Boston. Dead 1987-11-10 (87 years).
|Marion Byron(Gifta: 1932–1985-07-05)||1932||1985-07-05||Gifta|