Linda Christian (born November 13, 1923) is a Mexican movie actress, who filmed films in Mexican cinema and in Hollywood, her career reached its peak in the 1940s and 1950s. She played Mara in the last Johnny Weissmuller Tarzan film Tarzan and The Mermaids (1948). She is also noted for being the first Bond girl, appearing in a 1954 TV adaptation of the James Bond novel Casino Royale. In 1963 she starred in an episode of The Alfred Hitchcock Hour, "An Out for Oscar".
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1923-11-13 (97 years ago) in Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico. Dead 2011-07-22 (87 years).
|Edmund Purdom(Gifta: 1962-03-24–1963-01-10)||1962-03-24||1963-01-10||Gifta|
|Tyrone Power(Gifta: 1949-01-27–1956-08-07)||1949-01-27||1956-08-07||Gifta|
Gerardus Jacob Welter, Blanca Rosa Vorhauer
Ariadna Welter, Edward Albert Welter, Gerardus Jacob Welter