Lauren Nicole London was born on December 5, 1984 in Los Angeles, California. She is of African-American and Jewish decent. London is an up and coming film and television actress, model, and occasional music video actress. Beginning her career in music videos and later transitioning into film and television, London earned recognition for her performances in the film ATL (2006) as well as the television shows 90210 and Entourage. She appeared in various films including: This Christmas (2007), I Love You, Beth Cooper (2009), Next Day Air (2009), Good Hair (2009) and Madea's Big Happy Family (2011). Along with her acting career, London is also a spokesmodel for the Sean John women's collection
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1984-12-05 (36 years ago) in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Height 157 centimeters.
|Black Movie Award for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role (ATL)||2006 Black Movie Awards||2006||ATL|