Larry J. Blake was an American actor from Brooklyn, New York City. In 1947 he starred in the film Backlash. Blake was also among the stars of the 1953-1954 ABC situation comedy, The Pride of the Family, appearing in the role of Frank. Fay Wray played Catherine Morrison, and Paul Hartman played her husband, Albie Morrison. Natalie Wood and Robert Hyatt played the Morrison children, Ann and Junior. Tol Avery filled the role of Dennison. Blake also had a recurring role as the accommodating jailer in the 1958 TV series Yancy Derringer
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Larry J. Blake
Born 1914-04-24 (108 years ago) in Brooklyn.