Kristanna Loken is an actor and producer. She was born in Ghent, New York, USA on 8 October 1979. She is known for Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), Bounty Killer (2013), BloodRayne (2005), S.W.A.T.: Firefight (2011) and In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (2007).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1979-10-08 (43 years ago) in Ghent, New York, USA.
Height 180 centimeters.
|Razzie Award for Worst Actress (BloodRayne)||27th Golden Raspberry Awards||2006||BloodRayne|
|Noah Danby(Gifta: 2008-05-10–2009)||2008-05-10||2009||Gifta|
Rande Porath, Merlin "Chris" Loken