Kevin Serge Durand (born January 14, 1974) is a Canadian actor known for his roles as Joshua in Dark Angel, Martin Keamy in Lost, Fred J. Dukes in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, the Archangel Gabriel in Legion, and Little John in Robin Hood.
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
- Movie + Snacks: A Great Recipe For Gaining Weight
- SNL Back In October: Jim Carrey Becomes Joe Biden
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1974-01-14 (47 years ago) in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.
Height 198 centimeters.
|Genie Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role (Edwin Boyd)||32nd Genie Awards||2012||Edwin Boyd: Citizen Gangster|
|Sandra Cho(Gifta: 2010-10-01–)||2010-10-01||Gifta|
Reina Durand, Serge Durand