Kett was born in Portland, Oregon and raised in Vancouver, Canada. He started acting in local theater when he was only 4. He performed in several plays including "Lost in Yonkers" and "Broadway Bound". Later, he starred in the independent Canadian film "Rollercoaster" and received a nomination for Canada's prestigious Leo Award. He soon became a familiar face on television with guest-starring roles on shows like "Millennium", "The X-Files", "So Weird" and "The Net". Kett currently divides his time between Vancouver and Los Angeles. When not working, he enjoys writing, reading poetry, and seeing movies. IMDb Mini Biography By: Ashley castoutmydoubts@hotmail. com
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1982-04-04 (39 years ago) in Portland, Oregon, USA.
Height 180 centimeters.