Kay Pollak is a Swedish film director. After a long break from film-making, he returned in 2004 with As It Is in Heaven (Så som i himmelen), a major box office success in Sweden. The film was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film. It was also nominated for no less than eight Swedish Guldbagge Awards, including Best Direction and Best Film, but received none
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1938-05-21 (82 years ago) in Gamlestaden, Gothenburg.
|European Film Awards Audience Award for Best Director (As It Is in Heaven)||European Film Awards 2005||2005||Så som i Himmelen|
|Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film (As It Is in Heaven)||77th Academy Awards||2004||Så som i Himmelen|
|Carin Pollak(Gifta: 1986–)||1986||Gifta|
Klara-Maria Pollak, Johannes Pollak, Mattias Pollak