Katie Liu Leung was born in Scotland to Peter and Kar Wai Li Leung, who are now divorced. She lives at home with her father, two brothers and one sister. She attended one of Scotland's most prestigious private schools, Hamilton College. Katie's father saw an advertisement for a casting call and suggested Katie try out. Katie objected when she saw the length of the line at the casting auditions and said she'd rather go shopping. She waited for a total of 4 hours before she got in. The audition for her only took 5 minutes and the next two weeks, she got called in for a workshop and from then on, she got the part as Cho Chang
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
- Movie + Snacks: A Great Recipe For Gaining Weight
- SNL Back In October: Jim Carrey Becomes Joe Biden
- Written & directed by Madonna: The movie about Madonna
- “This Is Paris”: You've Never Seen Paris Hilton Like This Before
- 11 Times Star Trek: Reunions And Panels
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1987-08-08 (33 years ago) in Motherwell, Scotland.