From Wikipedia Juliette Compton (May 3, 1899 - March 19, 1989) was an American actress whose career began in the silent film era and concluded with That Hamilton Woman in 1941. Born in Columbus, Georgia, she started off with a season in the Ziegfeld Follies and then stages appearances in London where she also acted in British films. Compton married James Bartram in 1931. They separated in 1936 and finally divorced in 1942. She died in Pasadena, California
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1899-05-03 (122 years ago) in Columbus, Georgia, USA. Dead 1989-03-19 (89 years).